Photos!

Aug. 30th, 2006 05:30 am
stariel: (essex)
[personal profile] stariel
As I mentioned in my earlier post, [livejournal.com profile] hibrian and I went on a mission Saturday to take pictures. My battery died almost immediately, but we went out again on Sunday morning and I got these:















Date: 2006-08-30 12:39 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] caflygrl.livejournal.com
ok the spider is a little freaky but the dog is cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!! who's dog is it??

Date: 2006-08-30 06:07 pm (UTC)
From: [personal profile] stariel25
Some random people at the beach. :) It was just adorable and ran up to us so I took a picture.

Date: 2006-08-31 03:16 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hibrian.livejournal.com
the dog is cuter than the spider, but the spider is pretty dang cool.

also, like i suspected it would, your twisted log picture came out a lot better than mine.

Profile

stariel: (Default)
stariel

May 2009

S M T W T F S
      12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 2nd, 2026 06:50 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios