stariel: (HIM)
[personal profile] stariel
Today [livejournal.com profile] hibrian and I went to Bamboo Garden for lunch. There was a slight complication getting there because of traffic from the Seattle marathon and ensuing madness.

After lunch we headed out to Southcenter to see Pride and Prejudice, but decided on the way to just go shopping instead. We made a quick run to Old Navy where I bought a black fleece and some socks, headed over to Borders to look for DV for Brian, which they didn't have, and spent some time getting creative in Jo Ann's while looking at furry yarn.

We headed over to Half Price Books where I found Lemony Snicket #10 and #11 (no DV there either) and then to Barnes and Noble. Guess what book they didn't have. ;)

We headed over to the mall. Outside the mall Eulogy came on The End, which is having a no repeat weekend. Otherwise they never would have played a song with such a long intro, but I guess they're getting desperate! Sad though, because they have an entire day to go - wpnder what gems will be coming on tomorrow...

I decided against a sweatshirt at Express Men. It was adorable - and Brian has one already, but I just couldn't bring myself to spend the money. At Hot Topic I would have bought a H.I.M. shirt, but all they had was Youth Large and adult Large, neither of which are my size.

After the mall we went to get Bubble Tea, but sadly Yunnie is closed on Sundays (duh!) so we couldn't. :( Instead we went to yet another Barnes and Noble, which also didn't have DV but did have other fun things. We browsed books and giggled for about an hour!

Now I'm back at my aunt and uncle's house, and looking forward to my last day in Seattle tomorrow.

Profile

stariel: (Default)
stariel

May 2009

S M T W T F S
      12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 2nd, 2026 06:50 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios